Is$uEs aNd DeBaTe$

Saturday, November 04, 2006

FeEdBaCk oN ThE bLoGs..

DiNvEeR: Your blog is very detailed and you have included alot of different types of stories, however all media related..

'Media Studies Degree': It shows a realistic point of view on Media degrees. It also is true that it is a very competitive subject to study in university.'It just goes to show that Media Stuides is not a 'Mickey-Mouse' subject!!!' The fact that you added you own point of view into this shows that you absorbed the text and then had your own view on it.

FuRzAnA:
I like the fact that you have alot of pictures on your blog which makes it interesting to look at. Your articles are all very detailed and I like you layout.

Im going to comment on the junk food advertising. Its really interesting that you chose to do this because this has become an issue over the years. It isnt a very good idea, as younger children tend to want it more and see it as the 'in thing', therefore they want to have the toy or whatever comes with it.

HaRvEeN:

Elo Elo..Your blogs really colourful it's a good this because it attracts attention and isnt boring to read.

Hmmm..Let me talk about the Nestle and the Golden Ticket..I personaly think that was a con, forcing people to buy their products. And i agree..It was worng!

PuJa:

Elo! You have a range of good stories and I like your views on them. Gives out alot of information!

I'm going to talk about the 'Daily Mail' issue. Like Sherish said, money is a motiv in a workforce. Therefore if they are geting paid more, they should move.

RaSpReET:

The different stories you've posted up are really good and I like the pictures you've decided to put up.

I think I'l talk about the Big Brother article too! I agree Puja..People are just complaining about what they want to watch!

BuShArA:

I like your choice in stories, they had a good relation to media!

I think i'l comment on the 'veil friendly zoo' post of yours. I think it's perfectly fine to bring your culture into a modern country, however not an extent. Waring a veil isnt written in the quaran, therefore it is not a MUST do. however if certain men do not appreciate there women showing parts of their face, it is respectable for people to accept that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home